One Hundred Days Away (CD)
One Hundred Days Away, is a haunting album focusing on songs and tunes that are linked to the sea, a nostalgia for ‘home’, or the struggle to settle in unfamiliar lands. Part classical, part folk, part Scottish, part Australian, this album captures the musical – and emotional – landscape of the early Australian settlement.
1. Spreading the Sea-Wrack / Native Land, Adieu!
2. The Tasmanian Set: Mrs Huston’s Strathspey / Major Laing of Burnside / Lieut H. Brown, Derwent Rifles 1860
3. Gloomy Winter’s Noo Awa
4. Duet on Scottish Airs
5. Miss Ann Crocker’s Waltz / Our Friends Over the Sea The Beggar’s Opera Suite:
7. Love Will Find Out The Way
8. When She Came Ben She Bobbit / Polwart on the Green
9. Greig’s Pipes
10. Thou Ling’ring Star / Baillie Strathspey
11. Victoria Schottische / Picnic Polka
12. Auld Lang Syne