The Gurrumul Story (Deluxe CD+DVD)
“The Gurrumul Story” is the first ever anthology of the nine time ARIA award-winner’s most enduring and popular songs.
The collection contains alternate versions of two of Gurrumul’s most popular tracks. ‘Wiyathul (Longing For Place)’ is a brand new, orchestrally-augmented version of ‘Wiyathul’ – the song that thrust Gurrumul into the limelight back in 2008.
Also included on the album is a rare duet version of the song ‘Bayini’, from Gurrumul’s sophomore album Rrakala, featuring a touching contribution by Australian singer/songwriter Sarah Blasko.
The Deluxe CD+DVD Edition of THE GURRUMUL STORY contains a 25-minute documentary that chronicles Gurrumul’s rise to fame and four studio albums, as well as a selection of music videos.
1. Wiyathul (Longing For Place)
4. Gurrumul History
6. Maralitja (A Tribute To Yothu Yindi)
7. Bayini (feat. Sarah Blasko)
13. Nhaku Limurr
14. Amazing Grace (solo)
15. Waak (Crow) in E-Flat Major
16. Galiku (Flag) in D-Flat Major
17. Djarimirri (Child Of The Rainbow) in E-Flat Major
1. The Gurrumul Story (Documentary)
2. Wiyathul (Longing For Place) (Music Video)
3. Bapa (Music Video)
4. Gopuru (Music Video)
5. Jesu (Music Video)
6. Amazing Grace (feat. Paul Kelly) (Music Video)